• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

Haha so these aren’t mine. A friend of mine discovered this alongside 2 other equally sick collections this past week. I was simply stunned to see him unload box after box after box of mostly bronze and silver age books in relatively great shape. Straight runs of asm 50-250.. x-men from the teens to 300+ pretty much any and every bronze key imaginable some in multiple copies (3 copies of gsxmen1) I mean... this was just a crazy week for him. Gonna share more pics soon (was hoping to get some more today)

10 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Haha so these aren’t mine. A friend of mine discovered this alongside 2 other equally sick collections this past week. I was simply stunned to see him unload box after box after box of mostly bronze and silver age books in relatively great shape. Straight runs of asm 50-250.. x-men from the teens to 300+ pretty much any and every bronze key imaginable some in multiple copies (3 copies of gsxmen1) I mean... this was just a crazy week for him. Gonna share more pics soon (was hoping to get some more today)

Awesome Score! :banana: 

1 hour ago, Aweandlorder said:

Here are more pics 

1BA85899-8905-4232-BC69-5A82E57B9FA4.jpeg

207D6C76-E9CE-47D0-AF1B-A2778F3301FA.jpeg

F9E0EA5E-1FC0-48A4-B334-450940BF1380.jpeg

Wow, what a score. Reminds me of a collection I scored at an estate sale years ago. I really didn’t know what I had until I got home. (It was a long drive home). Almost the same stuff. 

I used to score a lot of that stuff at flea markets and estate sales but that has all dried up now. 

I don’t see one of the big ones there. No IH 181? You would think it would be there...(shrug)

On 2/24/2020 at 9:12 AM, dshre00 said:

I just picked up a pretty large mostly coverless haul Sunday. Mostly from the late 60’s to early 70’s. DC, Marvel, Disney, Gold Key...  The best part was the price. $4 for the lot. I think I did okay for some readers grades. I still need to do a little more research. Tell me what y’all think  

541AEE9D-E72F-49EB-A4C5-B41A17BE5ADE.jpeg

Frank Robbins art sighting !!  :grin: