• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,805 posts in this topic

Just now, littledoom said:

Severely underappreciated/valued

Thanks! Something told me to go to the used bookstore even though it's a weekday and I'm usually home for the night after a certain Time lol

Used bookstore is only 2 blocks away, but is usually Drek and helps to pass time on lazy weekends haha

Just nice after so long to get out and find something of interest at all really, scratches that itch (thumbsu

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks! Something told me to go to the used bookstore even though it's a weekday and I'm usually home for the night after a certain Time lol

Used bookstore is only 2 blocks away, but is usually Drek and helps to pass time on lazy weekends haha

Just nice after so long to get out and find something of interest at all really, scratches that itch (thumbsu

You were INSPIRED !! :applause:

3 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Finds in the wild today. It started off with finding some X-Men fillers, some ASM, so I had to keep digging, then X-Force 19, not bad, X-men 4 alright, Then boom Batman 457 2nd print newsstand :whee:

18052CC6-96E4-41E6-922A-95668184ECB0.jpeg

0741F25D-F0A0-472A-A340-69C0227C9B0D.jpeg

23EF3DD6-E89A-4C0F-9509-C6D9C1D3F011.jpeg

That's a big'n lol^^

Awesome @STORMSHADOW_80

13 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Finds in the wild today. It started off with finding some X-Men fillers, some ASM, so I had to keep digging, then X-Force 19, not bad, X-men 4 alright, Then boom Batman 457 2nd print newsstand :whee:

18052CC6-96E4-41E6-922A-95668184ECB0.jpeg

0741F25D-F0A0-472A-A340-69C0227C9B0D.jpeg

23EF3DD6-E89A-4C0F-9509-C6D9C1D3F011.jpeg

Wow, that's great! I refuse to pay big money for this book because I believe in my heart that I'll find one in the wild one day. THEY HAVE TO BE OUT THERE! And these posts give me hope. Congrats bud!

5 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:

After a couple months of laying low I am back at the hunt (going to another auction today...:insane:).

Those Maxx 1/2 golds must be pretty tough....looks like the last eBay sale was $125!

Now we just need to (safely) get back to some comic shows!

Now is the time to sell anything Maxx.  I've had a few of those golds in the past, you could scoop them up pretty easily at $20-30 if you were patient. 

Send us details and pics of the auction today.  I'm recommending we change the name of the thread to 'Bearcat's latest hauls and grabs!'.  

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

@Bearcatcoach where in Indiana are you

Originally from LaPorte but have been a school teacher and coach at Muncie Central for the past 33 years...

I go all over to buy stuff though...early July I'm planning on driving 11 hours to Iowa to purchase a collection...

4 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Originally from LaPorte but have been a school teacher and coach at Muncie Central for the past 33 years...

I go all over to buy stuff though...early July I'm planning on driving 11 hours to Iowa to purchase a collection...

Lol 11 hours, wow!   It better be good....or do you just use the school and say it's a field trip, making the kids lug the boxes around? 

14 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Lol...

I have what I think is a partial list and it's not over exciting but you never know until you go and look!  It may be a long drive for nothing or it could have high reward....you just never know until you do it!

For example....the auction I went to today did not appear to have an overabundance of stuff I was interested in but I went anyway and came home with these.....

They are going to make an awesome addition to my collection....:cloud9:

20200611_140055.jpg

20200611_145353.jpg

Whoa, holy christ!!

OA at an estate auction?  

On 6/12/2020 at 7:33 AM, Bearcatcoach said:

I gotta say you find some incredible stuff.

How do you do this so often (it's ok I'm overseas so no competition for you at an auction :shy:  ) - is it years of networking, lucky craigslist or secret honey-holes of small car-boot sales?

You really do have an amazing success rate - keep the scores coming, love to see them!  :tink: