• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

"In the pink" simply means "in perfect order" or "in good health"... It's been a part of the English language for more than 400 years, and is certainly still in common usage in the UK and Canada. Do I gather from the comments here that Americans don't say it anymore? Presumably some do if it made its way onto an Archie cover.

And while I do think the double entendre was deliberate, there surely must be enough Americans who understand its "in good health" meaning to justify its use as a double entendre here...

10 minutes ago, Brock said:

"In the pink" simply means "in perfect order" or "in good health"... It's been a part of the English language for more than 400 years, and is certainly still in common usage in the UK and Canada. Do I gather from the comments here that Americans don't say it anymore? Presumably some do if it made its way onto an Archie cover.

And while I do think the double entendre was deliberate, there surely must be enough Americans who understand its "in good health" meaning to justify its use as a double entendre here...

Yeah, no. NIce try though.

On 12/21/2020 at 2:57 PM, Brock said:

(232) South Park: Mr. Grazier - YouTube

Mr. Grazier is on board!

On 12/20/2020 at 10:41 PM, the blob said:

Are you trying to insult me?

No,wasn't meant in anything but fun.Not implying you look like that at all or trying to be mean spirited.:foryou:

Didn't cross my mind but I'm sorry if you took it wrong at all

1 hour ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Toys from an estate that made it to me via a friend of mine...back and side pic of van...this was the 1st of 2 trips.  Second trip was only half full...:insane:

I'm starting to think I have a problem...:ohnoez:

20201229_140316.jpg

20201229_140331.jpg

I think there’s only one right mentality to have and it’s “Always buying” 

13 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Toys from an estate that made it to me via a friend of mine...back and side pic of van...this was the 1st of 2 trips.  Second trip was only half full...:insane:

I'm starting to think I have a problem...:ohnoez:

20201229_140316.jpg

20201229_140331.jpg

Excellent packing job👍👍😷