• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

This isn't technically a garage sale/flea market/antique mall find, BUT I wanted to share my pickups from a shop in Myrtle Beach this weekend. I looked for a thread for pickups, but only found this one and eBay.

Anyway, the shop was having a 50% off white sticker sale and had recently put out newly acquired stock. I snagged these four for only $10 total. I could've gotten more SA Spidey, but they were in really bad shape and not too much of a steal.

rwuv7r.jpg

This isn't technically a garage sale/flea market/antique mall find, BUT I wanted to share my pickups from a shop in Myrtle Beach this weekend. I looked for a thread for pickups, but only found this one and eBay.

Anyway, the shop was having a 50% off white sticker sale and had recently put out newly acquired stock. I snagged these four for only $10 total. I could've gotten more SA Spidey, but they were in really bad shape and not too much of a steal.

rwuv7r.jpg

Feel free to post these kinds of finds in here. The thread started out as garage sale, flea market and antique mall finds only but I decided later on to let any cool finds be posted in here. The more the merrier! :)

rwuv7r.jpg

Feel free to post these kinds of finds in here. The thread started out as garage sale, flea market and antique mall finds only but I decided later on to let any cool finds be posted in here. The more the merrier! :)

Thanks! (thumbs u

Flea Market pick up - got a handful of ASM Canadian price variants (75 centers :( ) that I wanted & I was also happy to find another one of those DD newsstand/no number Marvel Unlimited, better condition than my other one too.

No pics here, might put up a pic of all my Spideys in the Cdn price variant thread if I get ambitious. zzz

No comics due to rain but did get these

FBC23399-CCE4-40E5-95AE-B09B26584712_zpstnstkgf9.jpg

I lost an entire summer of my life trying to "beat" Pitfall (collect all 32 treasures).

Never happened.

perhaps if you had a map?

yruBcZ4.jpg

:o:o:o

Mind. Blown.

No comics due to rain but did get these

FBC23399-CCE4-40E5-95AE-B09B26584712_zpstnstkgf9.jpg

Nice score. Looks like my collection from when I was a kid

Some of them did say metalpsi on them

hm

lol Kinda scary, I know I had way more than these, but I definitely had most in that shot for sure. I suppose just goes to show how common these games really are

rwuv7r.jpg

Power Comics? Brian is a board member here. He runs a GREAT shop.

rwuv7r.jpg

Power Comics? Brian is a board member here. He runs a GREAT shop.

Player's Choice.

I don't believe I've heard of Power Comics. The only place I usually go when I'm in town is Apocalypse Comics and Player's Choice. I've been to a third called Coastal Comics, but that was a couple years ago. I'll have to look up Power Comics next time!

I would play Golden Tee money games with anyone on the boards...

I'll take that bet, scrub. Bring it. :)

Oh, Chip, he's hustling you. Really. You'll lose.

Somebody knows what I did in my third career after I sold Moondog's...

lol

Best of luck!

Now we just have to get a Golden Tee set up in Phils parking lot, and it's on!

There are still tons of GTs in bars in the Midwest. I'm sure this can be arranged.

Prepare to get SMOKED. ?

You guys know absolutely nothing about how good I am at Golden Tee...you just assume no one can be better than what you've seen.

That's fine. :)

Chip, an old saying by the Golden Tee pros goes like this: "If I don't know you, you can't beat me."

I know a little bit about you, but it sure doesn't have anything to do with Golden Tee!

Oh, Chip, he's hustling you. Really. You'll lose.

Somebody knows what I did in my third career after I sold Moondog's...

Minions_what.png

Palatine moondogs?????

Player's Choice.

Every time I've been to Andy's shop he NEVER has Silver Age books (or anything decent at all) so this report REALLY surprises me.

The only ones I found were in the newly acquired stock, so maybe it was just this once. The oldest issues I found were ASM #58 (which I would've bought, but the bottom cover was cut out for a coupon) and X-Men #65.

Prepare to get SMOKED. ?

You guys know absolutely nothing about how good I am at Golden Tee...you just assume no one can be better than what you've seen.

That's fine. :)

Chip. Really. You'll lose. You don't know what Gary did for a living for a long time, do you.

I have apparently spent too much time focusing on drinking while in bars rather than playing video games. Darts occasionally, pool sometimes, but it had not occurred to me to play video games.