• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, jsilverjanet said:

i woke up late and found out that i missed a xmen 266 for $1 and a Asm361 for $3 at the flea market today. I did buy all this junk instead

IMG_8131.JPG

Cool Marvel calendar from 1976  :applause:

My LCS opened a new location that I finally checked out after they've been open for several months. Every book they sell at this location is $1.00, they won't sell new releases. I picked up a couple dozen including this... Signed!

image.jpeg

A few weeks ago these cards were handed to me at work and I made an offer and purchased.  Original owner cards and stickers.  Good news is today he told me one of his friends has comics that he wants to move on....guessing the comics owner is at least 60 since the card OO was born in '52 and is 65.

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

4 hours ago, Comicdey said:

A few weeks ago these cards were handed to me at work and I made an offer and purchased.  Original owner cards and stickers.  Good news is today he told me one of his friends has comics that he wants to move on....guessing the comics owner is at least 60 since the card OO was born in '52 and is 65.imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

Very cool 1962 Topps Mars Attacks cards!

5 hours ago, Comicdey said:

A few weeks ago these cards were handed to me at work and I made an offer and purchased.  Original owner cards and stickers.  Good news is today he told me one of his friends has comics that he wants to move on....guessing the comics owner is at least 60 since the card OO was born in '52 and is 65.imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

IMG_4670.JPG

These almost look like Wolverton's work.