• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Comicdey said:

A few weeks ago these cards were handed to me at work and I made an offer and purchased.  Original owner cards and stickers.  Good news is today he told me one of his friends has comics that he wants to move on....guessing the comics owner is at least 60 since the card OO was born in '52 and is 65.imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

Awsome score. All circa 1962. Now let me think what comics came out in 1962??? Could be one of the best scores you will ever make. Good luck and keep us informed.

12 minutes ago, Comicdey said:

Yes you had nice find with those ?

Just going to keep one of each and eventually collect a set of stickers. Nice find on your cards & stickers, those all look great!

Found a box of about 50 pulps from the 40's at a random yard sale last week for $20.  Too lazy to take photo's.  Most were in the VG range, but some killer covers.  No Weird Tales before I get a million PM's.  I don't score like that

21 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Found a box of about 50 pulps from the 40's at a random yard sale last week for $20.  Too lazy to take photo's.  Most were in the VG range, but some killer covers.  No Weird Tales before I get a million PM's.  I don't score like that

I would comment, but I am not motivated to go that far.

18 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Very good for pulps is, well, very good!

1 minute ago, Mackenzie999 said:

Very good for pulps is, well, very good!

When ever i come across them in the wild, they seem to have spine paper missing at points and overhang issues.

9 hours ago, Pirate said:

Unless they were Westerns or total beaters,  you probably did real well. There are lots of real obscure pulps out there. Get off yer duff and take a quick camera pic pretty please...

15 hours ago, lizards2 said:
15 hours ago, Pirate said:

I would comment, but I am not motivated to go that far.

I only had enough energy to read half the post. Any Weird Tales? I'm so lazy

On 7/11/2017 at 0:19 PM, Robot Man said:

Awsome score. All circa 1962. Now let me think what comics came out in 1962??? Could be one of the best scores you will ever make. Good luck and keep us informed.

I now have the contact name and number.  We will see if it pans out ?

Just now, Robot Man said:

Probably low grade Archies, Classics and Richie Rich...

Seriously, hope you get a good score!

Never know til you do the search. I'll probably call today and look after work.  Then see how many and how much I need to offer for them all if decent.   No idea if they'll be good or bad at this point but it's a good lead.

Picked up some books at a garage sale. Had a bunch more of similar timeframe. Mostly all DC. Wouldnt budge on price so just got these.

Not quite up to dpeed on all these variants. Nothing crazy here

20170715_144010_zpsgbu5vat8.jpg