• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Also picked up this working Superman radio dated 1978. A brief search on the net basically turned up nothing. It has a DC copyright so I know it's legit. Anybody familiar with this?

supermanrdio1.jpg

supermanrdio2.jpg

supermanrdio3.jpg

supermanrdio4.jpg

Here's a link to a radio museum site, and one to an eBay auction showing the original box. There's a few loose on eBay as well. When I first saw it, I immediately thought it had that look/feel of something that would have been offered through an Avon catalogue, but their more known for brushes and/or bubble bath character bottles. Cool item, something you don't see every day.

8 hours ago, comicwiz said:

Here's a link to a radio museum site, and one to an eBay auction showing the original box. There's a few loose on eBay as well. When I first saw it, I immediately thought it had that look/feel of something that would have been offered through an Avon catalogue, but their more known for brushes and/or bubble bath character bottles. Cool item, something you don't see every day.

Many thanks for the info!

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:32 PM, Comicdey said:

so another $40 randomly spend 

all the richies are 8.0-9.4 range 

IMG_6321.JPG

I just sold 350 of these dating back to maybe issue 50 for $400 shipped.  Wish I had seen this first I would of sent you PM.

More antique mall/flea market/LCS goodies from this weekend's "end of summer" 2-day roadtrip w/the family.

The UK price variants were a nice surprise, as were the Starlin readers.  But the < $10 higher grade Kirby stuff (all keepers for me) were the real winners for my collection.  And that Tarzan Family #61 (2nd issue) is easily one of the nicest 50-cent DC giants from that era I have ever seen -- bright colors, full gloss, sharp corners, and perfectly centered.

Keep digging in those ragged long white boxes...you never know what you'll find!!!

(thumbsu

Cap_Marv23.jpg

Kamandi15.jpg

Kamandi27.jpg

Kamandi28.jpg

Mister_Miracle3.jpg

Tarz_Fam61.jpg

Warlock13.jpg

Warlock14.jpg

starlin_and_misc.jpg