• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,805 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, spreads said:

"tied-back-to-back, bareheaded..."  I guess not having a hat back then really sucked, lol.

you lose a lot of body heat when not wearing a hat. Or if it is hot/sunny-- you can also get sun baked, though this alternative scene from the Mad Max movies is probably just as grueling...

6a00e009983955883301b7c75e9387970b-pi

Did a little picking at a garage sale this morning, my fingers were getting numb flipping through the long boxes! Found 20 books for $25, including a nice Thanos Quest one-shot, some X-Force and other coppers, couple Venom issues, and an issue of Gotham City Sirens.

3 hours ago, Wall-Crawler said:

Found this little gem at a used bookstore. All text with several Bernie Wrightson illustrations. How could I pass it by?

20171120_215621.jpg

That's a good little paperback. Did you know that there is a second volume? The Oleck stories are worth reading as well, if you like horror. 

image.jpeg.fd26a4d35e980a798506bd678811dfd9.jpeg

3 hours ago, october said:

That's a good little paperback. Did you know that there is a second volume? The Oleck stories are worth reading as well, if you like horror. 

image.jpeg.fd26a4d35e980a798506bd678811dfd9.jpeg

I did not know there was a second one...I assumed there likely would be though. Another nice little book there!