• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2018 at 4:47 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Here are some stuff I picked up the last couple of days. Mini Joe magazines from an antique store. The others from a garage sale today. My heart raced a little bit as I ran into a few random Batman Adventure Comics. But sadly no Harley Quinn. Tons of beanie babies though :flamed:

IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7424.jpg

Way back in the early 80’s, I think I used to have that 22000 Leagues but I think mine was from the 1950’s. Got rid of it in college in mid-80’s. Maybe mine was a Four Color?

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@mrwoogieman

Woogie-woogie-woogie wooo! Even at Upside down half the time(:, GREAT FIND!! ^^

Seems everyone is having success!

I would say I agree. Looks like the summer season is off to a good start for many of us around.  I forget to mention about my last two yard sale finds from last month. I had found one GA book among a box of comics which I brought a batch of them. 

This book is part of the Canadian White comics in period era. It is #43 of this title. Along the fact it has color pages in there,it still fells within that era, is a 1946 comic. To find this buried in batch of BA comics in a tote box, I had to wonder how the heck it got in there?? 

13098E46-828B-43DF-B225-35FF7A314DB2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I would say I agree. Looks like the summer season is off to a good start for many of us around.  I forget to mention about my last two yard sale finds from last month. I had found one GA book among a box of comics which I brought a batch of them. 

This book is part of the Canadian White comics in period era. It is #43 of this title. Along the fact it has color pages in there,it still fells within that era, is a 1946 comic. To find this buried in batch of BA comics in a tote box, I had to wonder how the heck it got in there?? 

13098E46-828B-43DF-B225-35FF7A314DB2.jpeg

That's a sweet deal :) looks in decent shape too! Who know's it might have been the parent of the person selling the BA... if it was an original owner type thing. I don't know the story of this book, but looks like it could be a good bedtime story book.

Either way Congrats!

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's a sweet deal :) looks in decent shape too! Who know's it might have been the parent of the person selling the BA... if it was an original owner type thing. I don't know the story of this book, but looks like it could be a good bedtime story book.

Either way Congrats!

It do looks to be in decent condition. Would love to know the story behind this book in where it come from, the seller I got books from, he is a picker (like you see American Pickers?). He had a batch of stuff in his backyard to sell whatever he find around. That was how he got these comics I now have. 

To show you what it looks like inside and the back cover. I need to dig up more information as it seems so little information is shared? 

Anyway, To everyone... best luck with your finds throughout the summer! :tink:

DC57C313-A103-4A0E-AAFB-9773261CE20F.jpeg

6092437F-461A-4EC7-98AE-BCE11FD1636D.jpeg

D75F7124-CDFE-4224-9BD4-3FE5A3A3292F.jpeg

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@mrwoogieman

Woogie-woogie-woogie wooo! Even at Upside down half the time(:, GREAT FIND!! ^^

Seems everyone is having success!

Thanks man! I felt like I was in the upside down up in that attic today, maybe that's why the pics are all jumbled.

Also got this too, complete with 3D glasses!

Spawn Mocca.jpg

6 minutes ago, mrwoogieman said:

Thanks man! I felt like I was in the upside down up in that attic today, maybe that's why the pics are all jumbled.

Also got this too, complete with 3D glasses!

Spawn Mocca.jpg

Cool! I bought those Dave Stevens 3d ones, but lol I have yet to read a 3d comic. I own a raw miracle man 3d but I have no glasses :(

if I found a 3d comic with glasses detached already as not to ruin anything, I would definitely check it out!

I wonder if I brought the 3d comic to read next time that I went to see a movie in 3d but got there early (shrug)

at the fleamarket today someone was putting a x-men board game out, I was so excited to see it, looked completed and in excellent condition but no comic :cry:

the best thing I found today was a 3ds with 3 games for $40

5 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Some pretty good picking today! Uncanny X-Men 155-400 complete, Infinity Gauntlet 1-5, Venom Lethal Protector 1-6, bunch of Deadpool and Cable issues, bunch of X-mini series and crossovers, etc., etc.

Finally got a really trashed copy of the Alf with the seal on the cover, couple DCU variants, even an issue of Boy Comics.

IMG_1816.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

Shadow Man variant.  :x

It's funny to think that we mention Venom: Lethal Protector as scores nowadays. 

2 hours ago, Killua said:

Not a big fan of variant covers but got these beauties from a "everything must go" sale for 60 bucks. All in great condition. Not sure if I overpaid but I like these covers and they are going into my collection :bigsmile:

Comic Haul1.jpg

nice job, I think you under paid