• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,805 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, yecul said:

Small lot from LetGo. Pretty rough condition but will look good in mylar!

15298692830815052235680815891386.jpg

Aw man, snagged the Rifleman in a Let Go Lot, that's awesome! 

15 hours ago, tv horror said:

I was thinking of getting the Adventures into fear Morbius run especially as it has never been reprinted as far as I know, is the run any good? Great score with the comics.

Until yesterday, I only had the finale to the Morbius arc. Now that I own Fear #10-19, I want to complete the post-Man-Thing part of the run. Having never read it, I can't speak for its quality. I do know that the last five issues of the title were reprinted in 1993 as a five-issue mini-series called Morbius Revisited.

42 minutes ago, snitzer said:

Interesting story behind the following pick-up. A few days back I stumbled across a cryptic Craigslist ad that had one photo, a location, zero contact information and a 4-digit code. For a GGA guy like myself, the pic alone was drool worthy! I was determined to find the owner - but how?

After some sleuthing, I identified the location was centered around an antique store I frequent...but what about the 4-digit code? It took me a few seconds to connect the dots but I quickly realized the code was likely associated to a dealer at the antique store. After a quick call to the store to confirm my suspicion, I bolted out the door hoping I hadn’t missed out as four days had already passed since the ad was posted. Luckily, I hadn’t (some beat but all complete). Enjoy...

44FBD8D2-BB6B-494A-AD2D-764372E3F449.jpeg

0A39D3AE-EE4B-4EE1-BED3-FB6F13159715.jpeg

Whoot!What a snag,good sleuthing!Like the Archie's Joke book and Comic Cavalcade the best at first look.The later CC's are pretty tough to find I hear.

Very happy for you.

Edited by porcupine48
Here,hear.I don't know what I was thinking.I've got to be more careful,as the comma keeps making sneak appearances as well.Boobs.Does anyone take the time to read this?How many words can I fit?Anyone have any Superior comics they don't want?Let me know.I

On 6/22/2018 at 10:08 PM, topcat54 said:

Not here to win but just to say don't give up hope and make sure you have the money on you when the price is right.

once bought 36 avon box's full of silver from the original owner Yes pedigree material Justice League 1 up to 100 and a ton of others for $ 500.00 I think 1998 cherry picked what I wanted and the wife was determined to get rid of the rest and I sold for 1k the guy I sold to cherry picked and still sold the rest to Dark Adventures in Atl. for :facepalm: $ 27,000.00 store I totally screwed the pouch on that one.

My life story :frustrated: 

Join the club.

57 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

The Holiday Comics 1 has a LB Cole cover.

The edit on this made me extraordinarily happy.

Edited by porcupine48
Thanks to those *boob*loving edit readers.You have made a Jimmers smile.

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

The edit on this made me extraordinarily happy.

who can focus on boobs when there is a Little Beaver staring you in the face!

2 hours ago, porcupine48 said:
  3 hours ago, snitzer said:

5 hours ago, snitzer said:

Interesting story behind the following pick-up. A few days back I stumbled across a cryptic Craigslist ad that had one photo, a location, zero contact information and a 4-digit code. For a GGA guy like myself, the pic alone was drool worthy! I was determined to find the owner - but how?

After some sleuthing, I identified the location was centered around an antique store I frequent...but what about the 4-digit code? It took me a few seconds to connect the dots but I quickly realized the code was likely associated to a dealer at the antique store. After a quick call to the store to confirm my suspicion, I bolted out the door hoping I hadn’t missed out as four days had already passed since the ad was posted. Luckily, I hadn’t (some beat but all complete). Enjoy...

44FBD8D2-BB6B-494A-AD2D-764372E3F449.jpeg

SCORE! I hope you got 'em all and they were cheep:banana:

Archie's Joke Book and Comic Cavalcade are fine...but there are two killer Nellies and a Baker Pictorial Romances in there for gosh sake!

This is why I love this thread the most in General. With a little work, almost everybody scores sooner or later!