• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Killua said:

Not a big fan of variant covers but got these beauties from a "everything must go" sale for 60 bucks. All in great condition. Not sure if I overpaid but I like these covers and they are going into my collection :bigsmile:

Welcome to the Boards! 

On 6/3/2018 at 1:37 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Some pretty good picking today! Uncanny X-Men 155-400 complete, Infinity Gauntlet 1-5, Venom Lethal Protector 1-6, bunch of Deadpool and Cable issues, bunch of X-mini series and crossovers, etc., etc.

Finally got a really trashed copy of the Alf with the seal on the cover, couple DCU variants, even an issue of Boy Comics.

IMG_1816.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

Wow! That’s a good haul w/ The X Men. 

49 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:whatthe: I'd have been satisfied with the werewolf by night #33....:takeit:

Maybe there's a 32 stuck in between thick plastic, so thick you literally have to peel the books off each other!! Sweet vintageness!!

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

So much great stuff! Were you able to go through them before you bid or were you just surprised when you got home? Did you have much competition for them?

I did have a chance to go through them prior to the auction; got there early, and then strategically sat in a corner, keeping an eye on who spent more time going through the books.  There was one guy who spent longer than the usual look, and he came back several times to where the boxes were located; once our lot came up (about 75 minutes after the auction started - the waiting was the hardest part), it was basically a bidding war between he and I; as I won the opening box bid, I had the choice of taking all of them for the same price ... and I did!