• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

Just now, mrwoogieman said:

:hi:

(:

Called the guy while I was typing that last post. We're meeting this weekend, he has X-Men 95-200 complete and what he calls "a few more semi-key issues" that he had pulled from what he offered at the estate sale. Going to his new house to see the goodies this weekend!

:banana::whee:

Here's to it working out and having a fun time!

Friendly demeanors rule folk!

2 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

I feel like I’m in retirement each day enjoying every minute of it. Most days I can’t wait to get here. Just over 7 years at this.

Several boardies have crossed my threshold over the years.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now THAT is a junkstore! I would have a ball in there. Next time I'm back in the area I have to come by.

Did you get anything yesterday at Brimfield?  May's field is probably one of the best flea markets I can think of. 

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Here is what i found yesterday.  I am in LA visiting a friend and got a call to look at some books.....100+ short boxes....here is what I picked out.....

IMG-1267.jpg

IMG-1266.jpg

IMG-1265.jpg

IMG-1264.jpg

IMG-1263.jpg

IMG-1262.jpg

IMG-1261.jpg

IMG-1260.jpg

IMG-1259.jpg

IMG-1258.JPG

Wow, what a haul!  This thread has just been off the hook lately. Maybe my favorite on the boards. Congrats!

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Now THAT is a junkstore! I would have a ball in there. Next time I'm back in the area I have to come by.

Did you get anything yesterday at Brimfield?  May's field is probably one of the best flea markets I can think of. 

I love nautical items as do my customers. Man Cave things too. 

D3EBEBA2-37F0-408D-8F71-D6BE6671BAED.jpeg

3FEF5818-13E6-4685-8C46-962F3469CDBC.jpeg

7DCC8573-D9EA-454A-A930-449F17E54317.jpeg

3D5063DF-19C8-4040-B00A-08411B11BB41.jpeg

7 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Here is what i found yesterday.  I am in LA visiting a friend and got a call to look at some books.....100+ short boxes....here is what I picked out.....

IMG-1267.jpg

IMG-1266.jpg

IMG-1265.jpg

IMG-1264.jpg

IMG-1263.jpg

IMG-1262.jpg

IMG-1261.jpg

IMG-1260.jpg

IMG-1259.jpg

IMG-1258.JPG

As I scrolled down, the books got better and better. Then the last picture came up :whatthe:

8 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

I feel like I’m in retirement each day enjoying every minute of it. Most days I can’t wait to get here. Just over 7 years at this.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's my ideal retirement home right there (worship)

9 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

You had me with the neon Pabst sign. You kept me with the Love Stinks album. ^^

10 hours ago, followtheleader said:

I love the ceiling and the molding. 

Patrick

Good eye-- I noticed that as well -- even the building the store is located in seems to be an antique. In my old home town of Tinley Park, Illinois - there are buildings built in the 1890's that have that exact same style of ceiling.

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

Good eye-- I noticed that as well -- even the building the store is located in seems to be an antique. In my old home town of Tinley Park, Illinois - there are buildings built in the 1890's that have that exact same style of ceiling.

The pharmacy across the street in the old brownstone has a tin ceiling as well. The woodwork it has is original from day one. Shelving, columns, and the draws are all still marked “sulfur”, etc for each of the medicines. Really neat. They still have a fountain that seats about 5 at the bar for ice cream and root beer floats