• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2018 at 3:47 PM, Bird said:

DqJZxP5X4AEnsA4.jpg

I have one called the Women's Encyclopedia or Symbols & Signs, or something like that, as well.

Thanks; not the one I'm looking for (It was more focused on symbology of plants, IIRC), but this book looks interesting :smile:

Edited by Hekla
spelling

11 minutes ago, nochips said:

I made a few antique mall purchase years ago and I keep buying more cool stuff from the seller..PIcked these up today. Five packs....front and back images shown...The Archie Paks are so cool!

18555.jpg

18555a.jpg

18434.jpg

18434a.jpg

So, three 20 cent books for only 59 cents eh ?  That was a pretty good deal  :baiting:

9 hours ago, nochips said:

I made a few antique mall purchase years ago and I keep buying more cool stuff from the seller..PIcked these up today. Five packs....front and back images shown...The Archie Paks are so cool!

18556.jpg

18556a.jpg

18557.jpg

18557a.jpg

18558.jpg

18558a.jpg

18555.jpg

18555a.jpg

18434.jpg

18434a.jpg

These are great!  And who knew that superman was a foot guy!

The condition for the price just made too much sense, so I had to pick it up ;)

Plus I needed a replacement copy for the NM copy of #1 that as a noob I had signed by Chris Claremont and not graded. doh! I have #2-4 raw and signed by Len wein as well....

20181026_123941.jpg

6 hours ago, mr_highgrade said:

Keep sealed.:cloud9:

The books look good but do you think any are high enough to justify slabbing? I think I see a boo boo on the shazam 1, do you see what are the others in the packs? Maybe good Batmans, jlas or green lanterns?

9 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Now the question is.. to open and grade or to keep sealed?

Don't do it !!  They are in perfect 10.0 Gem Mint condition while they are in those original plastics (thumbsu

@Brewcrewfan77 My HPB has the mature content in a different bin.... It is not bagged and boarded and a real pain to look through, the most that I can say for it is that it tries to be in alphabetical order haha. "Trying" being the operative....but at least you gave me a reason to look :) 

Congrats by the way!!!

@STORMSHADOW_80

Half price books find lol at $15 a piece..and even the case is broke on the #84....

BUT I needed to spend $30 at HPB in order to get their coupon calendar for next year....the calendar is free with a $30 purchase...

it gives me 10% off for 1 purchase a month for 8 months...

Idk if it was worth it, opinions??

20181101_130128.jpg

20181101_130048.jpg