• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Toys from an estate that made it to me via a friend of mine...back and side pic of van...this was the 1st of 2 trips.  Second trip was only half full...:insane:

I'm starting to think I have a problem...:ohnoez:

20201229_140316.jpg

20201229_140331.jpg

Oh cool, I dig the Royal Starship! There was a great time many years ago when KB was just FLOODED with PotF2 and Ep1 Star Wars stuff, at great clearance prices. I bought CASES of Millennium Falcons and At-Ats at $25 a piece, and figures were 3 for $10, I think, including lots of harder to find Freeze Frame variants. I filled a closet at my parents' house (that's how long ago this was, at least 20 years) with the stuff. But even then, I only found TWO of those Royal Starships. I paid $50 each, I think. I ended up dumping them locally because who wants to ship that? Really wish I'd held onto one, because despite my feelings about the prequels, that is still a really pretty ship!

13 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

No,wasn't meant in anything but fun.Not implying you look like that at all or trying to be mean spirited.:foryou:

Didn't cross my mind but I'm sorry if you took it wrong at all

cuz if you are trying to insult me i will sit my fat 280 pound stinky unwashed arse right on you and flatten you out like a pressed comic. for the record, i do not wear glasses (although i probably should), I have straight teeth with no gaps (thanks to thousands spent on braces and crowns after I did a face plant into the sidewalk), and I have a full head of hair (for the time being).

30 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Holy smokes I would be ecstatic.. especially since they’re all DC and no marvel 

the supergirl variant is a weird one to pull out of a garage sale like that. you'd think someone buying those variants would know they were worth something. of course, i also got my copy out of an (LCS) dollar box, so who knows?

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

cuz if you are trying to insult me i will sit my fat 280 pound stinky unwashed arse right on you and flatten you out like a pressed comic. for the record, i do not wear glasses (although i probably should), I have straight teeth with no gaps (thanks to thousands spent on braces and crowns after I did a face plant into the sidewalk), and I have a full head of hair (for the time being).

Before I got sick I was 270-280!and I need glasses too.

I haint escared though,my farts can be aimed and are deadly from thirty paces!

19 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

my farts are world killers. ask my wife. 

25 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I got "down" to 257 this summer, was lifting, exercising a lot. but since september, with work loaded up, kids back in school, and my mom in and out of the hospital, I have done a lot of stress eating (plus, going to the beach every other day gave me an incentive to try and kee the weight down)...280 is an optimistic guess. It is probably more.

Man, I sure miss flea markets and shows. Usually, in January, I am able to bundle up with shoes, socks and a jacket and prowl the isles early in the morning. They are all shut down. To tell you the truth, even if they were open, I would probably pass anyway. Out here you can practicaly catch it in the air in your back yard right now.

I even have to skip a real promising estate sale next week. It is just too crazy.

On the bright side, if the powers that be get this vaccine out a little quicker, I might only be imprisioned for another couple of months.

Glad to see some of you fellas scoring some stuff!

Let it rain 🌧️ reigns of transformers lol

Some nice readers for to give myself and for others in a special holiday if I remember haha. It's nice 🤠

Finding transformers seems to be my lot from way back, now at least I have a #8 that isn't faded. Some of these 1sts I was too young for cartoon movie or otherwise. Still glad to have the used bookstore, I pray they be blessed with patronage, it's a decent store needing business after the blessing of 2020. To be content for 2021, it's starting off well. Hope others are blessed too!

IMG_20210109_120726008.jpg

My infinite triangle of: half price books, DVD store, and LCS 

Paid off today at dvd store, $3.99 Newsstand price Edition and a 1st appearance of Elainna Grayson, all for cover price.

20210110_130931.jpg

I hit up the local antique mall on Saturday and ended up buying another 5 long boxes of books from my guy.  Pictures will follow later tonight but this will probably be the last batch of books I get from him.  If anyone is near the Cleveland area and wants to go check out a 60 long box collection of books - PM me and I'll give you his info.  Most of the flippable books have been grabbed but there still is a bunch of books for the collectors out there.

21 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I hit up the local antique mall on Saturday and ended up buying another 5 long boxes of books from my guy.  Pictures will follow later tonight but this will probably be the last batch of books I get from him.  If anyone is near the Cleveland area and wants to go check out a 60 long box collection of books - PM me and I'll give you his info.  Most of the flippable books have been grabbed but there still is a bunch of books for the collectors out there.

Cheers! :tink: 

Here is to spreading the Love! :whee: