• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Silver and Bronze at a bargain, everything $25 each or less !!

104 posts in this topic

I am selling this week in this thread several high grade raw Silver and Bronze books at bargain prices, mostly Marvels and DC's. ALL books will be $25 or less each. No expensive book in this thread. I will start another thread next week with more expensive books.

I do NOT press books, nor do I restore, nor do I trim books. Although some of these books have huge pressing potential (...), none of them has been pressed.

Although I am against pressing and that I will disclose any "work" done on a book if there is any, what you do on a book after you buy it from me is none of my business. When a book I sell is gone, then it's gone. So you can re-sell it, burn it, smoke it, whatever, it is your decision.

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

All my books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my books are strictly graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as book is returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

Shipping cost depends of how many books you take, where you live and how you want this to be shipped. 1-3 CGC books with $100 insurance and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging is estimated around $18.00. 1-3 raw books (regular size) without insurance to the USA with strong packaging and Mylar is $7.00 ($5.00 to Canada).

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks will need to clear if we never done business before.

Bomba the Jungle Boy #1 VF+

Bomba the Jungle Boy #2 Fine-

Bomba the Jungle Boy #3 VG

Bomba the Jungle Boy #4 VF/NM

Bomba the Jungle Boy #5 VF

Bomba the Jungle Boy #6 VF+

Bomba the Jungle Boy #7 VF

Complete set OSPG is $120 in given conditions but...

Take all seven for $40 !! (an average of $5.71 each book!)

Bomba1.jpg

Bomba4.jpg

Bomba6.jpg