• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldie's GA, SA and BA

21 posts in this topic

I'll be offering a few pieces, some Silver and Bronze, mostly slabbed, with one or two GA slabs.

Shipping: $25 for 1 - 2 books, add on $5 per book thereafter.

Paypal as well as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro accepted. Money orders are not recommended as they're too slow for both buyer and seller.

Not dealing with anyone on the probation list - sorry chaps.

None of the books listed have been pressed to the best of my knowledge, except one (which will be mentioned when I list the book in question).

Amazing Spider-Man 9 CGC 9.0 White pages Slight (P). Label states: Resto includes small amount of color touch on the cover. I bought this from Foolkiller a while back and am basically offering it for what I paid for it, give or take 10%.

$695.

ASM9CGC90.jpg

ASM9CGC90back.jpg

House Of Mystery 174 CGC 9.6 OW. Highest CGC graded. N.B. - the Oakland copy of this book is on my website in CGC 9.2 - this is not that book. Tiny corner bend pressed out by Mr. Nelson. Book was a probable 9.4 prior to that anyway. Sorry about wave on scan.

$1500.

HOM174CGC96.jpg

HOM174CGC96back.jpg