• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch Cover Megathread

4,091 posts in this topic

ROB LIEFELD

The saga of the Liefeld sketches makes me :roflmao:

What saga? (shrug)

:popcorn:

Comicjunkie will have to spill the beans, I am not going to. I heard about it second hand at the CGC table.

PS: Comicjunkie, it was nice to mett you. You had some sick books done. (worship)

ROB LIEFELD

What saga? (shrug)

Comicjunkie will have to spill the beans, I am not going to. I heard about it second hand at the CGC table.

PS: Comicjunkie, it was nice to meeting you. You had some sick books done. (worship)

It was nice meeting you too! i might be wrong but are we talking about how he charges $250 more for him to draw legs on a deadpool sketch? if so that was crazy !

When I asked my local comic store about the blank sketch covers they told me they couldn’t sell or release any until Wednesday or they would be a penalty against them. So was that BS or what. You have the already graded!! What is the story on this?

ROB LIEFELD

What saga? (shrug)

PS: Comicjunkie, it was nice to meeting you. You had some sick books done. (worship)

It was nice meeting you too! i might be wrong but are we talking about how he charges $250 more for him to draw legs on a deadpool sketch? if so that was crazy !

Sort of. It has more to do with his pricing of sketches the first day and his subsequent pricing of sketches the next day when he was not . . .quite so busy. :whistle:

I got a couple of sweet sketches done at the show :whistle:

Post the Cheung!!!! :sumo:

I stayed a few extra days to visit the city. I'll post it when I get back home.

It was great meeting you.

Likewise. I love meeting other sketch cover hounds. I also love how you got your better half to do the really dirty work, like getting J. Scott Campbell. (worship)

danny and sean i never see any of your guys sketches do you hide them?!

Well, I get such wonderful feedback in my regular SS thread. :P

I will take photos of my last two batches of sketches and put them up. The 5 I got done in Chicago are all pretty solid, the Stuart Saygar in particular. :cloud9: I'll try and get them up in the next couple days.

ROB LIEFELD

What saga? (shrug)

Sort of. It has more to do with his pricing of sketches the first day and his subsequent pricing of sketches the next day when he was not . . .quite so busy. :whistle:

his table was dead on saturday, that he went from $150 for a deadpool bust sketch to having to give 10 away for free to draw up some people i got one of them too :banana: