• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch Cover Megathread

4,091 posts in this topic

To bad that Marc has ripped a bunch of us off here on the boards, I still have yet to receive a sketch paid for over a year and a half ago, and he wont answer any emails. He used to solicit here on the boards and then after taking money just upped and left.

To bad that Marc has ripped a bunch of us off here on the boards, I still have yet to receive a sketch paid for over a year and a half ago, and he wont answer any emails. He used to solicit here on the boards and then after taking money just upped and left.

thats a move

PM Carlos/gothamcentral

I know they're on friendly terms. Maybe he'll have some luck

I've always been tempted to get a sketch from Marc, and I've even caught him at a show before, but he's on the probation list here and I was never able to pull myself to deal with him.

I hope he makes good on all his dealings. :wishluck:

I had a book done by Marc. It was actually very smooth, but I have to admit that I set up the deal here on the boards first and then met him at the con (WWTX) on the very first day to make sure it was one of the first on his list so that it would be finished before the weekend was over.

Dont get me wrong Marc is a good guy, I just was surprised how he just dissapered before filling all his requests here. I have several pieces by Marc which is why I kept going back for more.

Dont get me wrong Marc is a good guy, I just was surprised how he just dissapered before filling all his requests here. I have several pieces by Marc which is why I kept going back for more.

Please don't think I was. I do very much understand that a group of folks got screwed over here on the boards. I was just moreso trying to say that it's possible to get a cover done from (and actually get it), you just have to be on top of your game! ;)

My Marc Wolfe sketch cover is the only one I haven't sold (thumbs u

Please don't think I was. I do very much understand that a group of folks got screwed over here on the boards. I was just moreso trying to say that it's possible to get a cover done from (and actually get it), you just have to be on top of your game! ;)

My Marc Wolfe sketch cover is the only one I haven't sold (thumbs u

You'd be hard pressed to find someone more on top of their game than Par2ch as far as getting sketches is concerned, but I know what you mean. Marc's sketches are so tempting, so I hope he follows through with his commitments.

I've always been tempted to get a sketch from Marc, and I've even caught him at a show before, but he's on the probation list here and I was never able to pull myself to deal with him.

Exactly, same here....I won't do business with him at shows if he can't make good on his deals here on the boards :sumo:

Fred said he talked to him at Chicago and he will send the books to CGC for us, but I wont hold my breath

I saw him walking around at chicago and my first thought was the nerve. It would take him a couple of days to make good. Not sure what the big deal is with him, it's only his time.

Fred said he talked to him at Chicago and he will send the books to CGC for us, but I wont hold my breath

I saw him walking around at chicago and my first thought was the nerve. It would take him a couple of days to make good. Not sure what the big deal is with him, it's only his time.

My thoughts exactly. I saw him last year at SDCC, mentioned I was on the boards and his first question was "What do I owe you?".

I do like his work, but I would never own one. When I look at it I would think about all the Boardies he screwed.

How long would it take him to do the sketches he owes people? :mad: