• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread reopened again, Timelys, Precode Horror, I'll be adding more later

55 posts in this topic

The comics will come shipped priority $6.00. :takeit: trumps pms.

First up, X-men 1 good condition light tan to off-white pages. There is a crease that goes down the middle of the comic (was $700) now $550.00

CollectorsSocietyforum005.jpg

CollectorsSocietyforum006.jpg

:takeit: as per PM.

The comics will come shipped priority $6.00. :takeit: trumps pms.

First up, X-men 1 good condition light tan to off-white pages. There is a crease that goes down the middle of the comic (was $700) now $550.00

CollectorsSocietyforum005.jpg

CollectorsSocietyforum006.jpg

:takeit: as per PM.

^^

Out of the Shadows 8. Precode horror Classic shrunken head cover, difficult to find. Good condition(there is a little tear between the creatures eye and ear). Page quality is cream to off-white. (was $100.00) now $75.00.

CollectorsSocietyforum004.jpg

I can't believe a pre-code horror fan (I already have one) hasn't jumped on this at $75. This is a tough and highly sought after book.

Out of the Shadows 8. Precode horror Classic shrunken head cover, difficult to find. Good condition(there is a little tear between the creatures eye and ear). Page quality is cream to off-white. (was $100.00) now $75.00.

I can't believe a pre-code horror fan (I already have one) hasn't jumped on this at $75. This is a tough and highly sought after book.

I can't believe it either. I sold one for a little over $200.00 and it was in worse condition than this one. (shrug)

$75 shipped

:takeit:

$75 shipped

:takeit:

^^ I sent you a pm.