• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How To Pack Your Books For Shipping - by Boozad
12 12

585 posts in this topic

Just checked I have one more left, I'll send that out. I have something to go your way anywway...

Cheers Gav - my Chew must have been eaten in the post :insane:

:(

I have one on eBay at the moment at £7.50 with nearly 5 days to go. That postie owes us :censored:

Did you get a proof of posting? It's the second comic gone missing in the post while I was away.

I hope you are keeping a note of what I owe you.

You don't owe me anything :makepoint:

I tossed the receipt out last week (First Class post), never even gave it a thought that you were away. My packages even for single books are too large to fit through a letterbox. It may be at the holding office.

I'll send another out anyway.

No matter how many posts we have on this topic, I continue to get books from Board members that are packed haphazardly. There is no accounting for lame-brained-ness. :grin:

Maybe they're just sending you a message :makepoint:

I've made a mistake or two in shipping when I first started selling. Divad was nice about it. (If he remembers)Now, for a while now,I send stuff bullet proof. I've gotten a few bad package jobs here. the worse was a 75.00 book in a brown envelope and piece of cardboard. The book was just floating in the envelope. The book didn't quite make it to me in the same shape it left in.

Same here so far (thumbs u

Those old bags I sent your stuff in were OK then lol

I don't remember you sending my my mother-in-law through the post (shrug)

No matter how many posts we have on this topic, I continue to get books from Board members that are packed haphazardly. There is no accounting for lame-brained-ness. :grin:
Pay attention, they all say "return to sender" :baiting:

As stated above . . . "There is no accounting for lame-brained-ness." :grin:

No.. But I saw a book called accounting for dummies... :baiting:

In your library, no doubt . . . :grin:

In your library, no doubt . . . :grin:

Whats a library? (shrug)

I'm packing of 8 books for grading this weekend along with 2 CGC'd books for re-holdering. Any idea on how to package all this. I thought I would do four books in two budles similar to the way five was done in the axample above but I was unsure how best to protect the CGC. I Guess it doesn't matter too much if the cases get damaged more but I still don't want anything bad to happen to either the encased comics or the two packs of 4. What do you guys think.