• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM

70 posts in this topic

106 VG $6, white pages

213 FN+ $3, white pages

232 VF $4, white pages.

:takeit:

ASM #200 NM+

:takeit:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Mike, dont even worry about it. You know what youre doing, and i think most here know that you know what youre doing.

:thumbsup: Thanks, Green - but the questions are good ones, and if he/she's seeing all this, then others are too, and I think it is good to address the statements so that folks are informed. I don't hammer printing/glue rumples on early Marvel annuals like I do bends and creases, but others may disagree, and are free to do so. I classify this stuff as printing/production defects, with some subsequent surface wear. And the scans make it appear worse than it is in hand.

No one here is going to agree 100 % on grading all of the time - it's an art, not a science. Heck, I don't even agree 50 % of the time...., so I just pass, and move to the books that I am interested in. :)

Stop worrying about it. The book is VF as it is right now. If he doesn't want it, he doesn't want it. (thumbs u

Stop worrying about it. The book is VF as it is right now. If he doesn't want it, he doesn't want it. (thumbs u

Turns out he was on the probation list anyway...., :eek:

:roflmao::applause:

:roflmao::applause:

Just some random torture, I guess. :(