• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Marvel Team-Ups and maybe some other stuff

25 posts in this topic

Marvel Team-Up 2 CGC 9.8 OW to W $750.00

Highest graded and 1 of only 6 to be graded at 9.8. Book rarely comes up in this grade 2 sales in the last couple years. Nice centering on a 70s white cover picture frame. Last sale was for $750 in January. Asking the same for this one but PMs are welcome.

MTU2-9_8.jpg

MTU2_9_8_2.jpg

Sorry -

I have to disagree - I think there is so much volume of good material available right now (possibly due to the economy), that folks are spent down and overextended right now. That is certainly my case - I could spend 10-20 times my budget either here or on eBay, and on quality material.

You think were finally starting to feel the recession just when it's winding down? Ebay is a wasteland for anything other than the "it" books. (Which unfortunately for you Pat is most Tec books...)
They have only been moderate in price. But the CA Tecs have gone apeshyt! But I added a bunch of pedigrees this month. Cheap MTU, and MTIO.

Sorry -

I have to disagree - I think there is so much volume of good material available right now (possibly due to the economy), that folks are spent down and overextended right now. That is certainly my case - I could spend 10-20 times my budget either here or on eBay, and on quality material.

And this is likely the most accurate stement. There is an overflow lately of sweet books.

Sorry -

And this is likely the most accurate stement. There is an overflow lately of sweet books.

I agree its a buyers paradise right now but easy to overextend if your not careful. The wise buyer is waiting for the right price/book because they are plentiful right now. However, my focus is so narrow I am still having difficulty even finding the books I want.

Good comments. Oh, well. It's not an imperative to sell them. I turned down 600 for the MTU 2, maybe i should have taken it... Though I disagree a little bit about the quality material portion sort of... See if you can find any high-end caps or green lanterns on ebay if you don't believe me. A lot of good stuff out there, but not much as far as the "it" books. There is a glut of every thing else though...