• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED-JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #83 CGC 1ST THOR Valperizo-SOLD!

6 posts in this topic

First :takeit: gets it.

Domestic shipping included in quoted price.

I prefer check. Pay pal considered by e-check, or otherwise.

Please PM me any questions thank you.

I'm giving it a shot here, never offered this low, anywhere!!! I believe one of the graders gave this a 5.0. If it's a no-go, then the next step is to attempt to potentialize it. As you can see here, this is as pretty of an example one will find that is not in a holder above 6.5! Ideal for someone that would appreciate this for their collection, as well as a solid investment. - Fats.

$sold

jim83.jpg

Journey Into Mystery # 83 super tough graded CGC 4.5 , with, "off white to white pages". This stunning example hails from the recently uncovered, original owner, Valperizo collection. This book has not been molested in anyway, and I can attest to it being sent directly to CGC without any manipulation. Look closely as you will see a book that looks to be above a 7.0. It has some light moisture damage, and "crinkles", otherwise this eye appealing book would have graded much higher. Deep color strike, and the back cover is clean

Possible sale pending,.....waiting for reply and confirmation or the :takeit: after a PM from

( lordrahl)....I just received. Should be a done deal.

But looks like we might have to wait for Monday, as it looks like Lord has logged off, and I'm about to do the same.

If anyone wants to be on stand by, go for it. after the lord replies, I will update.

Possible sale pending,.....waiting for reply and confirmation or the :takeit: after a PM from

( lordrahl)....I just received. Should be a done deal.

But looks like we might have to wait for Monday, as it looks like Lord has logged off, and I'm about to do the same.

If anyone wants to be on stand by, go for it. after the lord replies, I will update.

Per PM, :takeit: