• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of a kind Comic Printing plates FOR SALE.. RARE

31 posts in this topic

As promised in a prior thread I am selling some unique 1 of 1 printing plates.They were used to make the covers to comics back in the day before digital photograhy .They appear to be all in good shape .Maybe a couple flakes here and there off the edges but a very neat piece to add to your collection.They are semi rolled(see pic) but can be flattened and displayed in a frame or however you choose..I will include a picture of the plate and the cover for reference .Cover scans courtesy of our old friend Chuck..

First :takeit: owns it..The little guy rules over Pms but offers will be considered ..

Take a look.See if anything catches your eye.. I accept payapl m order, or check whichever but Paypal is preferred method..

Buyer to add 7.00 shipping ..

add one to your collection..TRULY one of a kind pieces of comic history..

Here we go...............I have been asked a few questions and Im NO EXPERT on these but this thread is very cool and explains it a bit better then I can

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1242835&fpart=1