• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG list of MARVEL comics Silver and Bronze (little of everything)

170 posts in this topic

This thread will go until Next monday. Then it will close. I may still have some of the books after that, but PM me and i may start a new thread if there is any interest in them after that point.

I will be listing these alphabetically/

Most of these are in the VG and fine range. Some have a small amount of writing (will be evident in the scan)

Some have some writing on the 1st page. (it's not alot of them, but some.) The guy who had these in his collection wrote some character names on the 1st page. I will put a * next to the name of the book for the ones that have writing on the 1st page. If it doesn't have a * then no writing on the first page. It was mostly the Dc's in the collection that he did this to, so not many of these marvels are affected. All books listed are complete with nothing missing. Alot of nice tight copies with just your normal wear that keeps them out of high grades.

shipping is going to be $5 flat for as many books as you want. (these will go on the cheap for that price/ media or possibly 1st class). If ya want priority lmk and i will guestimate a price for ya. These shipping prices are for United states, will be more out of the country.(ask if you are interested if you please)..... Paypal, checks, money orders, GOLD, Jewels, etc all accepted. 1st wins. pm's welcome for any questions. Thanky so muchy