• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

A few that recently arrived via Adonis' Opps

Robert Atkins

(A terrible shame his hard work was smeared on the super glossy cover. Kudos to Robert for even accepting the challenge, the cover just wouldn't dry)

July7th023.jpg

Not sure how it looks in person, but I think the smearing adds a nice effect to the background. (thumbs u

It does still look pretty cool. I could have said Robert added a smoky, pulp effect to the background but I figured everyone would call bs on that lol

A few that recently arrived via Adonis' Opps

Robert Atkins

(A terrible shame his hard work was smeared on the super glossy cover. Kudos to Robert for even accepting the challenge, the cover just wouldn't dry)

July7th023.jpg

Not sure how it looks in person, but I think the smearing adds a nice effect to the background. (thumbs u

It does still look pretty cool. I could have said Robert added a smoky, pulp effect to the background but I figured everyone would call bs on that lol

I think it adds atmosphere

I'm going to sell 2 yellow Batman #18 blanks, if someone is interested.

Holy smoke!! How much? and are they 9.6/9.8 candidates? Do the back covers have scratch marks on them?

I'm going to sell 2 yellow Batman #18 blanks, if someone is interested.

Holy smoke!! How much? and are they 9.6/9.8 candidates? Do the back covers have scratch marks on them?

Hmm need to look closer over those 2 copies...I had a bunch of those and got grades between 9.4 and 9.8. So I would rather say 9.4/9.6.

My last 9.8 copy sold for $200 and another 9.6 copy for $140-150, can't remenber exactly.

But those are going to be a bit cheaper than $150.

I'll scan them later today or tomorrow.

There was a point in time I got to six copies, 5 graded..now I am down to two, but...having another commission would be interesting.. hm PM me when you get a chance please