• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

i have to get a good pic of the whole slab! i havent had the time either. after NY, i got back to baltimore at around 1:30-2am. crashed went to work yesterday and crashed when i got home.

i have a few new ones to rotate in.

There are couple things that make this interesting, first of all, it was signed and nicely sketched by Jim Lee, and second, it has a sign date of 10/03/09, meaning that the book was sketched, submitted and made it to you door in three weeks!!!! Congrats!!

OK guys, here is the newbie question of the day, I wasn't sure where to post this but, this being THE, official German Batman 18 blank cover thread...

Aside from the no-existant cover..What batman story does it actually print and who worked on this book??

OK guys, here is the newbie question of the day, I wasn't sure where to post this but, this being THE, official German Batman 18 blank cover thread...

Aside from the no-existant cover..What batman story does it actually print and who worked on this book??

It reprints Batman 643 & 644 (Willingham & Camuncoli) and Detective Comics #809 & 810 (Gabrych/Woods) .

It reprints Batman 643 & 644 (Willingham & Camuncoli) and Detective Comics #809 & 810 (Gabrych/Woods) .

Thank you for clearing that up... thumbs_up !!

Batman 251 homage done by the most awesomestestest artist Danny Cruz. Biggo huge thanks go out to my man MrMilar for setting this up and coordinating this opportunity and NYcomics for working in 'greasing up the wheels' to make this work and getting the Neil Adams signature on it. Pleased with it I am, thanks Mike... :banana:

90232.jpg.19ad148cbb10605f4af596f5ac821738.jpg