• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe I'm Amazed at this Helter Skelter selection of books from Yesterday

282 posts in this topic

Warlock 12 9.0 7.00

This issue was one of the first comics I ever bought. It made me want to get naked and eat a troll.

scan0080.jpg

Conan 37 8.0 6.00 :news: SOLD

Adams cover and interior art.

A tough book to find....unless you happen to spend about 8 seconds looking for it.

And a fine example of Victoria's Secret Hyborian Age clothing line.

scan0075.jpg

Great Adams cover. Not rare, but still a thing of beauty. I have been looking for a 9.8. Her outfit does seem fashionably advanced for the barbarian age. You think she tricked Conan into signing up for a Victoria's credit card like my ex did? :roflmao:

One of the greatest reads of all time. The Starlin/Warlock saga is unparalleled in it's greatness, complexity and originality IMO.

Yep.

I seem to be agreeing with you alot today....lol

(thumbs u

Absolutely! Someone should grab these issues for a tale worth reading over and over again.

Ghost Rider 3 6.5/7.0? 3.00 :news: SOLD

Nice book but those skid marks on the bc......I swear they aren't mine!

PS: Those bc marks are much more prominent in person...the scan didn't pick them up well. On the right side and on the bottom.

scan0085.jpg

scan0084.jpg

Ghost Rider 3 6.5/7.0? 3.00

Nice book but those skid marks on the bc......I swear they aren't mine!

PS: Those bc marks are much more prominent in person...the scan didn't pick them up well. On the right side and on the bottom.

scan0085.jpg

scan0084.jpg

:takeit:

Warlock 11 8.5 7.00

Thanos Appearance.

:takeit:

I might have trouble leaving this thread :grin:

SOLD

Please don't leave me. I get lonely and sad. And look to Greggy for consolation.