• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Bronze (and one Silver) Age Marvel Slabs - Variety

15 posts in this topic

This sale will feature eight CGC graded comics from the Bronze Age and one CGC graded Fantastic Four comic from the Silver Age. The sale will end no later than seven days when invoices will be sent to winners and then comics mailed after payment received.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. PM's are welcome (but with 3 kids plus work, I'm not in front of the computer a whole lot). Prices are pretty firm unless taking 3 or more slabs (combined from any threads).

Payment by Check or Money Order or "no fee paypal" preferred, but I will also accept regular paypal at plus 3%.

Shipping is $9.00 for boxed Priority Mail for first slab, or $11.00 for boxed Flat Rate Priority Mail for up to 3 slabs within the US (shipping will be combined across this thread and my thread in the Copper/Modern forum). Insurance is additional, but optional and at the standard Post Office rates. I package very securely (the same way I want to receive comics). Other shipping options are available. Please inquire if the above doesn't suit you.

Shipping outside the US will be exact via boxed Priority mail, please inquire first or use shipping calculator from USPS website (it's expensive). Comics will be coming from Orlando, FL 32828.

Thanks for looking!

Are my prices off? Or books just low demand? Or both? (shrug)

I think that sooooo much high-end material has hit the market in the last couple months, that people are just plain broke. So anything less than high-demand material is a hard sell. I've had to sell most books well under GPA to get a bite.