• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visual guide to Mylar sizes
54 54

499 posts in this topic

This should be stickeid to the top of General.

I think there should be one instructional thread stickied to the top of General with links to the other threads (search, packaging etc) in the instructional thread...otherwise General would start on page 3 because of all the stickied threads.

(thumbs u

Thats a good idea, we should get the guy that randomly updates all sales threads to do it.

lol

I think there should be one instructional thread stickied to the top of General with links to the other threads (search, packaging etc) in the instructional thread...otherwise General would start on page 3 because of all the stickied threads.

(thumbs u

Good idea.

(thumbs u +1

(thumbs u

Any chance of this mods? :wishluck:

(thumbs u

Any chance of this mods? :wishluck:

Yes, they could get rid of the "So what do you look like" thread and the 2009 1 to 365 thread, considering 2009 is nearly six months gone now.

Heaven forbid there be something actually useful up there. Other than the packing thread I mean.

Edited by marvelcollector

Thats a good idea, we should get the guy that randomly updates all sales threads to do it.

lol

lol

Great thread, Michael!! (worship)

Impressive!

Andy