• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visual guide to Mylar sizes
54 54

499 posts in this topic

Michael, your thread was the kick up the arse I needed to finally PM Jeff to enquire about supplies, I'm way too lazy when it comes to storage.

Michael, your thread was the kick up the arse I needed to finally PM Jeff to enquire about supplies, I'm way too lazy when it comes to storage.

Quit storing your books in empty beer crates. Order some mylite!! lol

DRX

Quit storing your books in empty beer crates. Order some mylite!! lol

DRX

If I stopped storing beer in the comic boxes it may solve some of my problems.

Michael, I treated myself to some mylite2s during Hotflips sale. I got the 725 and 700 halfbacks and love them. However, I noticed that the .20¢ are very tight in the 725s. Should I go up a size for those?

Also, I tuck in the flap on my cheapie bags and am doing the same with these. Does anyone have anyother suggestions for closing the flap?

Michael, I treated myself to some mylite2s during Hotflips sale. I got the 725 and 700 halfbacks and love them. However, I noticed that the .20¢ are very tight in the 725s. Should I go up a size for those?

Also, I tuck in the flap on my cheapie bags and am doing the same with these. Does anyone have anyother suggestions for closing the flap?

I use ''transparent'' scotch tape to keep the flaps closed.

Thanks, sckao. Is that the 3M removable tape? Someone told me that 3M makes a good tape as well. I am still tucking but it takes some time to get it just right and lay flat because the mylites are so much thicker than the cheapies.

Edit...I just saw the 3M logo. I am going to look for it at staples tomorrow.

Edited by nocutename

I use two small post it notes. I learned that from Divad, works very well.

For $0.20 books, yeah, I suggest going up a size (775's at least) - you can actually see it in the scans of the Daredevil #64; it fits within a 725, but is too tight for my liking ...

I use the 3M transparent tape (in the red box) for closing the flap - I tried the removeable tape, but it didn't stick very well.