• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CEREBUS #1 authentic CGC 7.0 + counterfeit CGC 9.4 (top census)!!

11 posts in this topic

logo.jpg

[font:Arial Black]THE AARDVARK #1[/font] :o

Need to raise some funds to get a few new books so I'm restarting this thread again with a slashed price.

$800 $725 $700 shipped w/ delivery confirmation and insurance included.

(International or Canada will cost extra to ship and insure)

Pop this guy and you're a winnah >>> :takeit: (trumps PMs)

I think CGC was mean to this book. It presents nicer than some higher graded copies I've seen. :shrug: There were some scuffs on the back of the case when it came back from CGC (evident in the photos). I returned the book for reholder service and the case is now scuff free. The color appears too orange in the photos; the scans are more accurate.

A 7.5 sold for $950 recently.

DISCLAIMER: The half empty bottle of Jack is now fully empty and not available for trade/sale. Sorry, kids. Please drink responsibly.

Cerebus1ACGCfront.jpg

th_Cerebus1ACGCback.jpg th_Cerebus1Afront.jpg th_Cerebus1Aback.jpg

CEREBUS #1 COUNTERFEIT

CGC 9.4 -- TOP CENSUS!

I bought this on the CGC boards raw. It was pressed and graded out at 9.4. Normally, I would be asking $250+ for this slab, but I picked up another copy for a great price and I want to pass on the good karma.

$210 $190 shipped

Cerebus1COUNTERFEITACGCfront.jpg

logo.jpg

[font:Arial Black]THE AARDVARK #1[/font] :o

Need to raise some funds to get a few new books so I'm restarting this thread again with a slashed price.

$800 $725 $700 shipped w/ delivery confirmation and insurance included.

(International or Canada will cost extra to ship and insure)

Pop this guy and you're a winnah >>> :takeit: (trumps PMs)

I think CGC was mean to this book. It presents nicer than some higher graded copies I've seen. :shrug: There were some scuffs on the back of the case when it came back from CGC (evident in the photos). I returned the book for reholder service and the case is now scuff free. The color appears too orange in the photos; the scans are more accurate.

A 7.5 sold for $950 recently.

DISCLAIMER: The half empty bottle of Jack is now fully empty and not available for trade/sale. Sorry, kids. Please drink responsibly.

Cerebus1ACGCfront.jpg

th_Cerebus1ACGCback.jpg th_Cerebus1Afront.jpg th_Cerebus1Aback.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

:frustrated: This and a TMNT #1 was listed by another person (now sold) and I really wanted to own both. :pullhair: I must get my money together for this key independent book.