• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

He submits books "for" your dad that your dad doesn't even know he has? The guy is off his rocker. Tell your dad to just forget him and ignore it, there's no use in letting the mental imbalances of other people affect your own state of mind.

+888

Tell him to buy from here. :)

Hang in there, Lauren. Hug your dad, and get yourself a tall chocolate Coke. You have nothing to feel bad about.

Chocolate Coke? Is there really such a thing?

I can't decide if that sounds delicious or gross.

Sounds delicious with a donut.

Mmmm, donut.

Hang in there, Lauren. Hug your dad, and get yourself a tall chocolate Coke. You have nothing to feel bad about.

Sounds delicious with a donut.

Mmmm, donut.

Mmmm, donut, chocolate coke, and some corn nuts.

There most certainly is, and it is most DEElishus. (best said in a really bad English Accent. Pipe in hand, optional)

Take a Coke, put it over ice, (fountain coke is best)

Add 2 heaping tablespoons of pourable chocolate sauce (you know, like Hershey's)

Stir

Drink

Love

I bet this is all one big set up. Baltimore Lauren just wants to sell some Spideys she's got sitting around, so she created this fake eBay seller who's a real jerk. She then set up a fake relationship between her father and this fake seller, who is actually herself. She then created this thread, knowing that all the gallant and chivalrous men on here will swoop in and support her in her time of need. Soon this fake seller who is really Lauren will come in and show off all the good comics he (really she) has but can't sell because of Lauren's dad. He (she) will then claim to file a suit against Lauren's dad, promising to sue if those comics don't sell within 30 days. Again, all the gallant and chivalrous men here will swoop in and pay exorbitant prices on those comics in the hope that Lauren will notice their efforts to save Lauren's father from certain doom. All the while, BL sits back and bathes in all the money she's making from this forum of suckers.

So, like....are you saying Baltimore Lauren is a guy?

hm

Ooh, never thought of that. So you're suggesting that maybe I had it wrong? That this seller created Lauren, who then created a fake dad, who then had an argument with the seller who created Lauren?

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

MAYBE this seller is actually Architect, and he created the CGC boards so he would have a place to create BOTH Lauren AND the seller, in the attempt to sell some krappy Spidey books at inflated prices...and the CGC boards have all been one 7 year long elaborate hoax leading up to this very conclusion....? And, he hired an actor to play Lauren at conventions, and set up the ebay account way back in November of 1999, knowing he would eventially have the CGC boards with which to concoct this elaborate hoax!

Think about it! It could be true!

hm

Now you're talkin'.

Is there any truth to the rumor he/she created the Internet?

doh!

Everyone knows that Al Gore created the internet. BRB, its been acting a bit flaky lately I'm going to go into the server room to reboot it. You may get a "page cannot be displayed" just wait a minute and then hit refresh.

I really wish that people would stop perpetuating this nonsense, even as a joke. It's not true and is an unfair characterization of what the man actually said and did.

Vint Cerf's explanation of Gore's actual significant contributions

(Vint Cerf is commonly acknowledged as "the father of the internet".)

Are you suggesting that Al Gore is Baltimore Lauren?

Seriously though, for those curious: http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

There most certainly is, and it is most DEElishus. (best said in a really bad English Accent. Pipe in hand, optional)

Add 2 heaping tablespoons of pourable chocolate sauce (you know, like Hershey's)

Stir

Drink

Love

Maybe if BL, her father, and this insane seller got together for a chocolate coke and some donuts, this would all work itself out and we could get back to enjoying comics and the people who sell or buy them.

Add 6 shots of Khalua, 8 shots of vodka and half a pint of Guinness.

Stir

Drink

Love

Fixed that for ya (thumbs u

Stir

Drink

Love

Holy that sounds wrong and good all at the same time.

thanks for the recipe

Is there a Sonic near you? You can order chocolate coke there and try it.

We used to have a place called the Pop Shop when I was a kid and they had chocolate coke in a bottle. It was called something else, but it was chocolate coke. It was delicious. :cloud9:

Shasta also used to make chocolate soda which was pretty good with a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos or Cheetos.

THATS NOT MY FEEDBACK, BUT THANKS FOR BUTTING IN TO NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU !

Actually, the fact he took the time to come after me makes me think it's really him! (OMG, can it really be??).

So Nuffsaid, why didn't you choose to reply to this other post of mine? Is it because it's true??

He probably shills his auctions too.

From his Ebay "MY" page:

To protect bidder privacy, when the price or highest bid on an item reaches or exceeds a certain level, User IDs will be displayed as anonymous names. For auction items, a bold price means at least one bid has been received.

Note: Anonymous names may appear more than once and may represent different bidders.

I am also here for all of your Cherry, Vanilla, and Peach related drink addition needs. Also available for deep frying and weddings.

Though I am not a pop lover, I found this segment very interesting.

http://www.wimp.com/sodaflavors/

That was great. I watched about half the video. :applause:

One of the great benefits of buisness travel is getting to try different, regional sodas. (forgive me, Southern Bretheren. "Cokes")

The best soda I think I ever had was a lemon lime concoction while I was in Zimbabwe, the Summer of 1993. We drank it all Summer. Man, I miss that drink.

Add 6 shots of Khalua, 8 shots of vodka and half a pint of Guinness.

Stir

Drink

Love

Fixed that for ya (thumbs u

:applause:

Stir

Drink

Love

Holy that sounds wrong and good all at the same time.

thanks for the recipe

(thumbs u

I wonder what size of a scanner he'll use to show us these obviously pressed books that he's trying to sell to BL's Dad. (who obviously made the deal)

Okay I'm totally joking. I think that guy is wacko, but I gotta play Devil's Advocate y'know.