• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

Why do you have to curse and do personal attacks? Over comics?! Are you serious?! I do know the facts. My dad didn't tell me to post this, baby this was all me.

Seriously, you are no better than this guy. Sexual harassment will not be tolerated on these boards.

Whats going on here? :o

Why do you have to curse and do personal attacks? Over comics?! Are you serious?! I do know the facts. My dad didn't tell me to post this, baby this was all me.

Seriously, you are no better than this guy. Sexual harassment will not be tolerated on these boards.

Sarcasm. :gossip:

It's wasted on some lol

Do you think it's at all possible that he got your dad confused with another customer? Like maybe similar e-mail addresses or first names or something? This just doesn't seem like something that someone would 100% fabricate. Like maybe he thought he was talking to BaltimareLaurel's dad and not BaltimoreLauren's dad. See what I mean?

Good question, but dare I say my dad has a rather unique email address? I'm not sure of many American's with the name 'Roxette' in their email. But even if it was a case of mistaking identity, wouldn't the seller notice eventually?

Well if he seems to think that he has a deal struck with someone, then obviously he didn't just make it up unless he's been sitting around smoking dope for the last month non-stop.

Or at least I'd think he didn't just make it up. It's possible he saved your dad's e-mail address in a address book and mislabeled it. Like if you saved mine under Bob Jones you might just see Bob Jones in your address book instead of my e-mail address.

I'd still call him.

Call him to do what? Get in a shouting match over books he never asked for and doesn't want? There are times when it's best to let things go. This is one of those times. Nothing good would result from a phone call.

That is some of the best advice you can give and more people should use it.

btw I love your avatar. :cool:

It's wasted on some lol

How could a guy named Subliminal miss it? doh!

Psh! That's nothing! lol

Anyhow, I never got into Thundercats. :(

if you get homoerotic feelings from seeing a dancing red muppet then I guess that's your business.

(tsk) stop it already...., :blush:

It's wasted on some lol

How could a guy named Subliminal miss it? doh!

Irony - it drives right past many lol

Psh! That's nothing! lol

Another book that will be a wise investment.Movie upcoming. ;)

Psh! That's nothing! lol

No, I'm too busy buying books that matter to me.

Psh! That's nothing! lol

No, I'm too busy buying books that matter to me.

I do both, I made a good sum of money on GI JOE and Transformers this year but still got to read some nice Archie books with the profits. :)

Archie 600 ruled!

Edited by MR.COMICBOOK

33 minutes ago, greggy said:

This doesn't count since I found the thread before you. 

For those that don't know, the guy who went nuts on Baltimore Lauren is the guy who had his Batman books stolen and is going nuts in another thread in gold. 

Edited by Buzzetta