• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Autumn underground comix sale, CGC, raw & what not

27 posts in this topic

First prints unless noted.

I try to be a conservative grader, I tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket likes to censor some of these covers. A scan can always be sent to you upon request if missing.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests.

F@G refers to the Fogel Underground Price guide which came out in 2006.

I prefer to send boxed priority mail so postage in the US will be a minimum of $5.00 and up depending on weight/number of books. Insurance will be required on large purchases.

I can now accept paypal but there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check. International buyers will have a 4% surcharge.

You need to be 18 years of age or older to buy these books and by bidding attest to that fact

Cherry Poptart starter set (reader copies IMO)......$29

#1 VF 2nd print

#2 VG/F 2nd Print

#3 Fine

#4 Fine

#5 VG/F

#6 VG/F

#7 Fine

#8 F/VF

#9 VG/F

#10 VG/F

#15 VG/F

Nine first prints and 2 second prints

The #1 alone books for $15

Cherry Collection of 13 signed copies. If these don't sell as a group I will break them up. All first prints except #1 & #2. All VF or better except for #7. My price, $135.

A few scans. PM me if you want to see them all

Cherry3VFNMSigned001.jpg

Cherry5NMSigned001.jpg

Cherry8VFSigned001.jpg

Cherry11VFNMSigned001.jpg

I am too lazy to break them up, price reduced to $100 shipped in the US.

Cherry Collection of 13 signed copies. If these don't sell as a group I will break them up. All first prints except #1 & #2. All VF or better except for #7. My price, $135.

A few scans. PM me if you want to see them all

Cherry3VFNMSigned001.jpg

Cherry5NMSigned001.jpg

Cherry8VFSigned001.jpg

Cherry11VFNMSigned001.jpg

SPECIAL, $29 shipped (in the U.S., media mail)

Cherry Poptart starter set (reader copies IMO)......$29

#1 VF 2nd print

#2 VG/F 2nd Print

#3 Fine

#4 Fine

#5 VG/F

#6 VG/F

#7 Fine

#8 F/VF

#9 VG/F

#10 VG/F

#15 VG/F