• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest--with Prize!

390 posts in this topic

Wow, I just saw this. That was very humbling! Congrats to the top three! I graded these very fast, but I can't believe how far off I was on a few of them.

Nice contest! Thanks!

Finally, you decided to let somebody else win one of these things. lol:baiting:

Wow, I just saw this. That was very humbling! Congrats to the top three! I graded these very fast, but I can't believe how far off I was on a few of them.

I think you did quite well--41 points is a pretty good score (thumbs u

Finally saw this.

Thanks for running this.

You should be ashamed not to have finished in the Top 3 considering you had the books in hand :baiting:

What can I say? I'm just too conservative a grader :acclaim:

I hit one book on the nose, and gave every other book a lower grade than CGC. I think that would make me "King" of conservative grades. :acclaim:

:baiting:

Finally saw this.

Thanks for running this.

You should be ashamed not to have finished in the Top 3 considering you had the books in hand :baiting:

I hit one book on the nose, and gave every other book a lower grade than CGC. I think that would make me "King" of conservative grades. :acclaim:

It was between you and the guy who got minus-31 points, actually. :tonofbricks:

Finally saw this.

Thanks for running this.

It was between you and the guy who got minus-31 points, actually. :tonofbricks:

:censored::cry::sorry: