• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How active are the boards/boardmembers
1 1

295 posts in this topic

Try harder.
lol I put the webite in and I get "no results" .... but I will try pressing the keyboard harder, that might work lol

Try spelling website correctly next time lol

I cut and pasted because we all know I can't spell worth a chit (thumbs u

I generally have nothing to do from 7am to 2:30 (while kids are at school)... so I around here and there...maybe play a little PS3, or watch a dvd (on season 2 of Two and a half men)

I generally have nothing to do from 7am to 2:30 (while kids are at school)... so I around here and there...maybe play a little PS3, or watch a dvd (on season 2 of Two and a half men)

It's all fun and games. (thumbs u

I play my PS3 too (thumbs u

I only have 4 games, and I am on season 26 of my NCAA college football dynasty lol

I only have 4 games, and I am on season 26 of my NCAA college football dynasty lol

I'm old school...I don't have a PS3 :P I do have a neat three player arcade game called Super Sprint by Atari. ;)

Edited by showcase22gr1959