• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original art and recreations
2 2

167 posts in this topic

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 8:23 PM, Benedict Judas Hel said:

Awesome work on your previous commissions!  I especially love your cover recreations/homages!  I’d love to get one done (once I think of a good one!).

*Edit: Do you still accept commission requests at this time?

yes I do!

Thanks for asking.

a Weird Tales I did for a customer on a Lady Death blank. I painted over the Lady Death logo using acrylics and once the art was done sent it to cgc for grading. Unfortunately the customer was unhappy with my signature which cgc made me do while I was at their booth. I was heart-broken to learn he sold it. I wish he would have contacted me as I would have returned his money to have this as I love it.

The great news is I learned it was purchase by a friend.

Screenshot_20201103-090828_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

On 1/17/2021 at 8:50 PM, Artboy99 said:

a Weird Tales I did for a customer on a Lady Death blank. I painted over the Lady Death logo using acrylics and once the art was done sent it to cgc for grading. Unfortunately the customer was unhappy with my signature which cgc made me do while I was at their booth. I was heart-broken to learn he sold it. I wish he would have contacted me as I would have returned his money to have this as I love it.

The great news is I learned it was purchase by a friend.

Screenshot_20201103-090828_Instagram.jpg

That's gorgeous!