• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original art and recreations
2 2

167 posts in this topic

I have been encouraged to put my art and recent cover recreations all in one place so people can see what I have been doing.

I generally charge 100.00-140.00 for a B&W cover recreation, it depends on the detail required and whether you would want everything or not. I purposefully leave something out of my cover recreations so it is deemed "fan art" and to avoid future sales passing my work as the original.

I request 1/2 of the cost up front to ensure your comittment, the rest due before I ship. I ship using Canadapost expedited, which is 7-10 days delivery with tracking and insurance.

I can accept paypal payments to.

Let me know if you might have any interest in having a piece of art done.

Send me a PM via these boards, or an email to

ultimo@shaw.ca

Here are some samples:

KazdensFury.jpg

$120.00

TOS_39-1.jpg

SOLD

Spiderman_Dark.jpg

$120.00

ST178-1.jpg

SOLD

FF112page.jpg

$120.00

Venus19BW.jpg

SOLD

MysteryinSpace.jpg

SOLD

FF72cover.jpg

$120.00

GreenLanternSC22.jpg

$120.00

MarvelTales130.jpg

SOLD

I just received my recreation of Marvel Tales 130 from Karl. The scan does not do justice to the excellent work he does.

My problem is I can't decide what cover he should do next! :pullhair:

Phil

I know, right? The Mystery in Space 90 I got form him is so much fun to stare at!

That's a really fantastic looking recreation of ASM 122 :)

Thanks Macman! Also working on a ASM 75 for a client that you will likely appreciate as well being the Spidey collector you are.

:)

Only if you post it here for us to see! :baiting::grin: