• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original art and recreations
2 2

167 posts in this topic

You taking commisions Karl? also are you doing sketch covers that get cgc ss ?

Yes I am still taking commissions, I think to be able to get a sketch CGC signature series the sketch has to be completed at a convention that has a CGC booth correct?

I think to be able to get a sketch CGC signature series the sketch has to be completed at a convention that has a CGC booth correct?

no

I think to be able to get a sketch CGC signature series the sketch has to be completed at a convention that has a CGC booth correct?

no

Thanks Pirate, I was not aware.

This thread has very old start date, and the OP artist hasn't been it it for awhile.

Is this artist still available for commission work? Anyone know?

I stumbled upon it, and I'm very impressed by his renditions of so many covers. Reasonable prices IMO as well.

This thread has very old start date, and the OP artist hasn't been it it for awhile.

Is this artist still available for commission work? Anyone know?

I stumbled upon it, and I'm very impressed by his renditions of so many covers. Reasonable prices IMO as well.

He is indeed still available.

Thought I would share the latest custom commission requested by the boards own gino2paulus2. He wanted All American issue 61, but with a few changes: changing Green Lantern for Batman and Robin, and adding Clayface in place of Solomon Grundy.

The pencil image of the core:

Clayfacesketch_zpsbd003afd.jpg

Then the inked page which measures 17" x 24"

All_Am_61top_zps422401b5.jpg

IMG_1246_zpsa9e1b507.jpg

and finally the finished color piece!

IMG_1251_zpse58f4804.jpg

I hope you guys like it. The digital pic doesn't do the piece justice, it looks awesome in person, and the colors leap off the page at you especially the red and yellows in the title.