• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting comics through internet partner

2 posts in this topic

I've never submitted a book to CGC before so I was thinking about submitting it through one of CGC's internet partners. When looking through the submission steps, it looks like you just get a 10% discount by using a specific CGC internet partner and your package is shipping directly to CGC for grading. Is that all there is to it when it comes to shipping through an internet partner?

• Administrator

Yes, that is correct.

The best way to submit books to be graded is to start on our website at www.cgccomics.com

You will want to go to Submission Center, first, and click on Services and Fees where you may first figure out where your books fit in to our grading tiers. From that page you want to select the subcategory called How to Submit. I would suggest using Option #3, which is to use the website of one of our affiliated dealers. What this means is that you will fill out the invoice on their site and print it out. Then you will be mailing your package to us, so they will not be involved in your submission, they only provide the form on their site.