• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Gold & Silver age sale Starts 3 PM!

139 posts in this topic

sadly I have to leave for awhile, so I'm sorry I'll be missing this thread. Already some awesome stuff.

Take your crackberry. ;)

I have it -- but the problem is Im driving - -plus its likely my wife will frown upon me buying books off the boards tonight during our date night.

I'm actually going to break in about 15 mins and will pick back up some time tonight :gossip:

:cry:

I figure it'll give people a chance to get home from work and give me a chance to get more organized! For now though.. X-mens are up next.

sadly I have to leave for awhile, so I'm sorry I'll be missing this thread. Already some awesome stuff.

Take your crackberry. ;)

I have it -- but the problem is Im driving - -plus its likely my wife will frown upon me buying books off the boards tonight during our date night.

lol yeah. I would so be in the doghouse if I ever tried to pull that.

Take your crackberry. ;)

And here we thought you had your Priorities straight Mr. Overstreet Advisor.... :baiting:

Avengers 98 CGC 9.6 NM+ Off-white to white pages - $125

Gorgeously registered book, great price, and Barry Smith's incredible rendition of Earth's Mightiest - for someone, this is a table pounding buy.

X-men 2 CGC 9.2 NM- Off-white pages

I was really disappointed when I discovered this book was restored. As a big X-men collector, this copy was going to stay in my personal collection. Even after the book came back from CGC I still gave some thought to keeping this copy over my Big Apple X-men 2 strictly due to the eye appeal.

I'm not sure exactly how to price this one. GPA has no data on a restored X-men 2 above 7.0. GPA on an unrestored 9.2 is $3800. GPA has a CGC 9.2 SP X-men 3 selling for $760. (And an unrestored CGC 9.2 X-men 3 selling for around $2200)

Using these #s I've come up with an asking price of $1275 but I'm open to offers.

Xmen2CGC92.jpg