• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Gold & Silver age sale Starts 3 PM!

139 posts in this topic

Last one for the night

More Fun 52 - 1st appearance of the Spectre Poor condition. Married back cover. (Loose. Not attached) Covers detached / split. First wrap detached / split. Last page is missing a piece that affects the story. I believe this book would qualify as unrestored. (since the married back cover hasn't been attached. Anyone feel free to jump in if I have this incorrect)

I'm thinking of sending this to Matt to see what, if anything, he can do with it but figured I'd try it here first.

$4000 Firm

MoreFun52-2.jpg

Last one for the night

More Fun 52 - 1st appearance of the Spectre Poor condition. Married back cover. (Loose. Not attached) Covers detached / split. First wrap detached / split. Last page is missing a piece that affects the story. I believe this book would qualify as unrestored. (since the married back cover hasn't been attached. Anyone feel free to jump in if I have this incorrect)

I'm thinking of sending this to Matt to see what, if anything, he can do with it but figured I'd try it here first.

$4000 Firm

MoreFun52-2.jpg

:news: SALE PENDING VIA PM :news:

Last one for the night

$4000 Firm

MoreFun52-2.jpg

:news: SALE PENDING VIA PM :news:

Great book to own, Congrats on the sale.