• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Owner Silver Age Marvel Spideys and FFs

195 posts in this topic

Dang, I was so hoping to get my hands on those butt check pressed books. With your butt cheeks and Ciorac's Crack, my collection would have been bookend-ed. :(

Would a skid-mark suffice?

Dang, I was so hoping to get my hands on those butt check pressed books. With your butt cheeks and Ciorac's Crack, my collection would have been bookend-ed. :(

:sick:

(shrug)

WEBHEAD

Amazing Spider-Man #14 - 2.5 (gd+) cream to off-white pages - $225.00

(this one has some minor chips out on the center portion of the spine of the cover only)

asm14f.jpg

asm14b.jpg

(shrug)

:screwy:

I want to take a moment, while everyone is checking GPA and consulting the price guide...

That is it for now. I have three other books that a boardie has requested scans of. As soon as I hear back from him, if they are available I will post them.

I will be around until 7pm cst, then I am off to attend the local Asian Mid-Autumn Festival. If I'm not too liquored up on So Jul and what-not I will get back to posting later this evening.

Again, thanks to all for looking. Have fun and be safe!

hmm what about the ASM 5?

:hi:

WEBHEAD

:hi: The collection didn't have one. There is beat #7 a #9 and a few others that I haven't had a chance to scan.

Will the prices get better if you ARE too liquored up;) ?

have a great time!

Thanks Sharon (thumbs u

If I get TOO liquored up I won't be able to handle a keyboard.

Fantastic Four #1 - 3.0 (gvg) cream to off-white pages - $SOLD

(there is some chipping on the right side of the cover that is a little hard to see in the scan.)

ff1f.jpg

ff1b.jpg

Amazing Fantasy 15 - probably a 1.0 but maybe a 1.5 with cream to off-white pages and some browning along the inside bottom of the front cover...$SOLD

af15f.jpg

af15b.jpg