• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing man run---10% off books--heading to ebay tomorrow

53 posts in this topic

just sold the 5, 7 & 9 to a boardie, and what the hell, i'm going to let the rest of 'em go as well. missing 25 & 26, and keeping the green apes. the rest are on the way--starting the scanning now.

take 10% off all books; they'll head to ebay tomorrow.

just sold the 5, 7 & 9 to a boardie, and what the hell, i'm going to let the rest of 'em go as well. missing 25 & 26, and keeping the green apes. the rest are on the way--starting the scanning now.

:censored::pullhair:

I only need #22, 25 & 26.......... :sorry:

i'm going to let the rest of 'em go

This is going to be the greatest sales thread ever!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Wait a minute...

keeping the green apes

well, maybe one of the better ones today...

i'm going to let the rest of 'em go

This is going to be the greatest sales thread ever!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Wait a minute...

keeping the green apes

well, maybe one of the better ones today...

:cry:

i'll take it in the thread will take it. i will consider pm counters. s/h on raw books is $6, $9 on slabs. that's for the us of a. we'll figure it our for crossing borders.

aman 6. g+. spine would be split on bottom half, but there're a couple pieces of tape holding it. some staining on back, not bad. c/ow pages. nice looking book for the grade. $425.

aman6.jpg

Getting out of the hobby, Mr P ?

B

thousands and thousands of dollars worth of tests to try to figure out my chronic nausea. finally, it's revealed: centauritis. i'm going to see if tums can handle the 22.