• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing man run---10% off books--heading to ebay tomorrow

53 posts in this topic

just sold the 5, 7 & 9 to a boardie, and what the hell, i'm going to let the rest of 'em go as well. missing 25 & 26, and keeping the green apes. the rest are on the way--starting the scanning now.
Well, if the apes are off the table, forget it pal. :)

just sold the 5, 7 & 9 to a boardie, and what the hell, i'm going to let the rest of 'em go as well. missing 25 & 26, and keeping the green apes. the rest are on the way--starting the scanning now.

My thinking exactly.

:sumo:

My thinking exactly.

they've got green fur, not green dresses!!!!!!!!

My thinking exactly.

they've got green fur, not green dresses!!!!!!!!

But mine doesn't have a back cover.

:gossip:

hm