• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Board Sales Threads Are Fun" Sale

39 posts in this topic

Everybody's been having such a wonderful time buying and selling on the boards lately, so I thought I'd join in the jollies with a small but eclectic mix of slabs. The particulars: all prices are firm. Shipping is $10 in the US, other locations extra. Payment via check, money order or PayPal (personal option).

Thanks to everyone for checking out these books!

First up:

Weird Science-Fantasy #28

cgc 8.0 ow

$230

Gorgeous copy that seems to have gotten the ol' 'Haspel Hammer'. Stunning Feldstein cover art. Autographed by Feldstein on the splash page.

I'm giving this some serious chin scratching. hm

What the frak, right?

:takeit:

Yours! :acclaim:

Poop.

Avengers #101

cgc 9.4 white

$130

Beautifully registered black picture frame with snow white pages and outstanding cover colors. Cool Harlan Ellison plotted story with Rich Buckler's first pencils on the title.

Av101sale-1.jpg

Everybody's been having such a wonderful time buying and selling on the boards lately, so I thought I'd join in the jollies with a small but eclectic mix of slabs. The particulars: all prices are firm. Shipping is $10 in the US, other locations extra. Payment via check, money order or PayPal (personal option).

Thanks to everyone for checking out these books!

First up:

Weird Science-Fantasy #28

cgc 8.0 ow

$230

Gorgeous copy that seems to have gotten the ol' 'Haspel Hammer'. Stunning Feldstein cover art. Autographed by Feldstein on the splash page.

I'm giving this some serious chin scratching. hm

What the frak, right?

Yours! :acclaim:

Avengers #101

cgc 9.4 white

$130

Beautifully registered black picture frame with snow white pages and outstanding cover colors. Cool Harlan Ellison plotted story with Rich Buckler's first pencils on the title.

Thanks! (thumbs u

Were any of these books pressed?

Can you prove that you own these books?

Are these books priced in line with GPA. Because I wont pay a dollar over GPA low.

And thats it.. Wanted to keep the forum trends alive.

Nice books Bob, hopefully see you next week in NYC.

Hugs,

Pat

Are these books priced in line with GPA. Because I wont pay a dollar over GPA low.

Hugs,

Pat

No.

No.

No.

and No. The biggest scientific conference of the year coincides with the NYCC, so I'll be in Chicago along with 30,000 other Neuroscientists.

And no hugs, I don't want you invading my personal space! :grin:

Hugs,

Pat

No.

No.

No.

and No. The biggest scientific conference of the year coincides with the NYCC, so I'll be in Chicago along with 30,000 other Neuroscientists.

And no hugs, I don't want you invading my personal space! :grin:

Well that stinks. No comic books for you that weekend!

And dont lie, I have seen the way you look at me. lol

Yeah, instead of the NY show coming a mere week after the Baltimore show, I have to spend the week on an all-expenses paid trip to my favorite city in the country to meet up with my oldest and dearest friends, talk about all aspects of the profession that I love, learn about the latest advances in knowledge and technologies, establish new and potentially exciting scientific collaborations, and hit all my cherished palaces of fun from back when I was a graduate student in the city. That'll be tough.

Yeah, instead of the NY show coming a mere week after the Baltimore show, I have to spend the week on an all-expenses paid trip to my favorite city in the country to meet up with my oldest and dearest friends, talk about all aspects of the profession that I love, learn about the latest advances in knowledge and technologies, establish new and potentially exciting scientific collaborations, and hit all my cherished places from back when I was a graduate student in the city. That'll be tough.

You forgot to add that the NY show is being put on by Wizard which increases the chances of suckage too.

I may have to skip NY myself for work, but nearly as fun a trip -- see you in b-more Bob!

Yeah, instead of the NY show coming a mere week after the Baltimore show, I have to spend the week on an all-expenses paid trip to my favorite city in the country to meet up with my oldest and dearest friends, talk about all aspects of the profession that I love, learn about the latest advances in knowledge and technologies, establish new and potentially exciting scientific collaborations, and hit all my cherished places from back when I was a graduate student in the city. That'll be tough.

I think my father's gonna be there.

I think my father's gonna be there.

The Society for Neuroscience annual meeting in Chicago? Everybody's gonna be there. ;)