• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schomburg Nedor WWII Covers - High Grade

25 posts in this topic

or that he got them slabbed....

At times I have used CGC's services for selling books in order make transactions easier for all involved.

Well, I'd say mission accomplished, congratulations! If you give me a heads up next time and maybe I can make it even easier for you :baiting::D

I don't know what is more shocking...Adamstrange selling books or that he got them slabbed....I am crushed, I SO would have bought that Fighting Yank 6 :sorry:

No joke. I can't remember the last time I saw AS sell books on here. Of course they were stunning comics, as I would expect nothing less (worship)

I don't know what is more shocking...Adamstrange selling books

It's not often that I sell a 10 cent cover price comic.

At times I have used CGC's services for selling books in order make transactions easier for all involved.

I just woke up after hitting the floor from shock.

:insane:

I don't know what is more shocking...Adamstrange selling books or that he got them slabbed....I am crushed, I SO would have bought that Fighting Yank 6 :sorry:

No joke. I can't remember the last time I saw AS sell books on here. Of course they were stunning comics, as I would expect nothing less (worship)

I'm still selling these for a friend and was just getting ready to put them on clink when the owner let put them up here at slight discount to the original price. These are both highest graded copies and are absolutely gorgeous in person.

WW 100 cgc 9.4 is $3750 plus postage

Jimmy Olsen cgc 9.2 is $550 plus postage

WW100.jpg

WW100fr.jpg

WW100bk.jpg

Jimmy40.jpg

Jimmy40fr.jpg

Jimmy40bk.jpg