• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

001.jpg

I always liked this cover and how serious it is, it's so unlike every other Archie comic which are always gags and done for laughs, this entire comic is totally serious. I have later issues and they go back to the humor stories and gags. This is the only early issue I have had for 25 years, I always wanted to get some more of these early Little Archie issues.

Had to dig these out for you...early 60's....this is the entire run...

image_zpsl2tjm6n7.jpeg

001.jpg

I always liked this cover and how serious it is, it's so unlike every other Archie comic which are always gags and done for laughs, this entire comic is totally serious. I have later issues and they go back to the humor stories and gags. This is the only early issue I have had for 25 years, I always wanted to get some more of these early Little Archie issues.

image_zpsl2tjm6n7.jpeg

Whoa cool, thanks. I never have heard of those, now I have to try and get those and check them out.

001.jpg

image_zpsl2tjm6n7.jpeg

Whoa cool, thanks. I never have heard of those, now I have to try and get those and check them out.

You're welcome! There's usually a few of each on eBay. If you just want reader grade, they are quite cheap. Enjoy!