• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

Top 10:

1= Archie 1

2= Pep 36

3= Archie 8

4= Archie 50

There's the start to my list. I need to find the best Veronica cover to add to the list.

Here's another reason to like #8

This is the PIn-Up drawing on the inside of the front cover of #8

So you have great Betty art on the front cover and great Veronica art on the inside front cover.

get-attachment-44aspx_zps1441dfa4.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

For me, this cover always stands out as a favorite!

Pep79_zps2cb4e9a7.jpg

And because I am incapable of scanning a slab (tips welcome), here's another look.

Pep79a_zps40d4e92d.jpg

I also really love the golf cover on Archie 12, but don't have time to pull it right now.

That might be THE Veronica cover right there. What a great drawing.

Betty & Veronica #40 should be on that list :)

Yes, it should!

Archies_Girls_Betty_and_Veronica_40_zps2d7b6a94.jpg

this is next on my "to track down" list

Here, you can have mine. Now, let's see ... VG/FN copy guides for $52 ... now let's account for the other highly-accurate price guide -- eBay ... multiply by 16, carry the 2, add imaginary value for future appreciation (cause you know we're selling a business here), and ... $12,000! Yours if you want it, let me know.

BampV40_zps529a59ac.jpg

BampV40a_zps4c681b5b.jpg

Sorry I'm really having trouble brushing off these eBay vultures. I'll keep an eye out for a copy for you!

Here, you can have mine. Now, let's see ... VG/FN copy guides for $52 ... now let's account for the other highly-accurate price guide -- eBay ... multiply by 16, carry the 2, add imaginary value for future appreciation (cause you know we're selling a business here), and ... $12,000! Yours if you want it, let me know.

Sorry I'm really having trouble brushing off these eBay vultures. I'll keep an eye out for a copy for you!

I'm confused, is there one on ebay for $12k?

Looks like a G/VG sold for $21 there.

A paird CGCed 37 & 40 sold for $121 so thats like $60 each...